Sunday, November 4, 2012

In My Ears... 3 Business Podcasts I Listen To


Lately, I’ve been listening to more business podcasts. My new position allows for me to listen to music and during about half of the time in which I’m hooked to my ipod, I listen to podcasts.  Here are three podcasts I regularly listen to:

I’ve been a fan of The Look and Sound of Leadership podcast for about a year or two. The podcast focuses on various topics such as “Creating Clarity” “Elevator Speeches” and “I Talk too Fast”. Tom Henschel, an executive career coach, does the podcasts. The content consists of tips and lessons he uses during his career coaching.

“Real Estate License Roadmap” by Chris Angell is a new business podcast. This is a podcast for those with an interest in real estate. Chris talks about his success as an agent and so far, interviews other agents about the ways they achieve success.

I recently discovered the Entreleadership Podcast. The podcast is based on the Entreleadership lessons by Dave Ramsey, financial and business speaker and author. Entreleadership is a reference to entrepreneurs as leaders. The lessons range from personal growth to financial peace. The format of the podcast is a recording of Dave Ramsey on the subject talking at the Entreleadership conference and then the host, Chris LoCurto, interviews a business speaker, author, or expert within that business field. The podcasts are usually about 40 min long but it is 40 min of great insight.

Whether the interest is business, career, or life, business podcasts can be contributive to personal growth. The podcasts mentioned can be found via iTunes store or on the hosts’ website and are free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment